CHEORS- Complete HEOR Solutions is searching for highly motivated individuals with database studies experience in the field of HEOR.
Desired Skill and Experience:
Must thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. Excellent analytical skills and an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way and to orchestrate plans to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Expertise in (bio)statistics, data science & other common analytical field
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills; advanced mathematical abilities.
- Expertise in claims-based data analysis, along with an understanding of the various claims-based, patient-level data available, including pros and cons
- Proficient programming skills in SAS including creating and merging data. Other required SAS skills include summarizing administrative claims data to person-level and event-level data, creating analytic variables (e.g. procedure and diagnosis flags); including using ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT and NDC codes, study inclusion/exclusion criteria, continuous enrollment, etc.
- Experience writing rigorous study proposals and protocols
- Ability to review and interpret results and compare them to the existing literature
- Established record of publications
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage timelines
- Use subject matter and technical expertise to identify and define research questions and data elements and integrates them into research design.
- Experience with leading research projects.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Advance degree in epidemiology, health economics, pharmaceutical sciences or related discipline (MS, PhD)
- 3-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or related industries (e.g., consulting) and claims-based data analysis. Director: 5-10 years of experience
- Industry – Pharmaceutical Consulting
- Employment Type – Full-time
Job Type: Full-time